Freakishly long-time-no-see, am I right guys and gals?
I shall be deleting some works sooner or later, so if ya see something you like better save it to yar computer.
I would like to delete them all, but most likely won't 'cause too much feelings in them works.
Hmm what else...
1. Yes I'm alive (just and just)
2. I have indeed been drawing some stuff, not as much as I used to tho (which makes me sad a bit)
3. Haven't scanned them tho, 'cause old scanner is saying "no, sorry I won't work" and I don't have money to buy new one so...
4. I've moved to a new "town", into a small apartment in apartment building, only 25km to nearest "big city" (an hour by bus)
5. Freaking loving the place, right next to a lake, lots of forest, little too many roads with asphalt tho and it's quite hard to get here by bus (tho they go by almost hourly)
6. No job nor school (seriously, they could at least send a letter "We are sorry but you're not the one we're looking for" instead of not sending anything and making one wonder if got the job or not, darn it....)
7. That makes me sad so haven't done a lot, just tried to live (I'm not sure am I just bored or am I starting to feel more or less depressed by this situation)
8. Thank goodness my cousin came by for a while so he gave me a nice boost to see life ain't that dark if ya haven't got a job (I mean where exactly does this "one must have a job to be accepted as a human being" feeling come from?
I know everything we studied was to get a job (hell I have two professions + upper secondary school and still haven't got a job nor have I done a day of work which would have included anything I had studied for (mostly other small jobs or this really stupid "work experience" thing where you work as hard as you can, won't get paid and when a month or two is over, they just ditch you and get another one and make the same thing to him/her, free workers for companies, yay...) ok I mostly have had good experiences from those but still.. it hurts.
9. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU
for all those who have been favoring (or is it written faving? please do tell me the correct one) and commenting on my stuff, seriously it warms my heart to know people like those old things of mine while I only see all those mistakes I made with them (I'm the worst critict for myself). I really appreciate it, it really cheers me up. Lots of hugs from me to everyone!
10. Also, Happy Birthday to everyone who I haven't told yet or haven't been around to congratulate for
These new emoticons are brilliant :bademoticon: